Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Death by Clutter!
How can I get any work done when the place looks like this???
But now I'm caught in a Catch-22. I've got so much work to do that I shouldn't take the time to clean up. But I've got so much cleaning up to do that I can't concentrate.
This bugs the crap outta me!
I don't know if everyone keeps a list of to-do's, but here's mine.
1. Fix old Compaq computer
2. Set up scanner on kids computer
3. Set up Epson printer on Compaq computer (unless Kelly wants the printer)
4. Replace light fixtures in girl's room
5. Replace light fixture in girl's bathroom
6. Start unpacking in the garage (that's a 2+ week long ordeal)
7. Fix my loan with Wachovia
8. Complete the Geico insurance claim from Dylan & Will's wreck
9. Replace all the blown out light bulbs
10. Clean up my office (dammit!)
Do you have a list? If so, what's on it?
Well, at least I got a load of laundry going. That kind'a makes me feel better. (sigh) Oh well, I hope you're having a better day than I am!
1. Get started on my reading for my Spring semester classes.
2. Finish edits on my section of our moot court paper.
3. Fold clothes.
4. Write up my last site visit for the kid I volunteer with for the guardian ad litem program.
5. Make out a bar prep study schedule.
1. Join a nudist camp so I don't have to do laundry anymore.
2. Use paper products so I can throw the dishes away
3. Become a lady of leisure (smirk)
4. Drive my Mercedes more and leave the yugo in the garage
5. Get a garage
See now don't you feel mo' betta?
Suzie - I just love the word "moot". Plus, you've got "make out" on your list for me. Woohoo!
Jen - when you start tensing up, do what I do. Take a little red pill. It REALLY helps! Then, I look up the latest JY Biscuit HNT photo. But that's just me.
Cheryl - Of course I want to see your list. Uh, assuming, "list" is not a euphemism for a nasty skin infection.
Pam - I feel mo' betta just cuz you read my blog! But it could also be because of that little red pill I took a while ago.