Wednesday, March 29, 2006
The "Four Things" List
I'm not really tagging all y'all, just sharing…
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Busboy at Mr. C's
2. Deli-man at Bruno's Grocery Store
3. Salesman at Castner Knots
4. Software Developer at Nichols Research Corp
Four Movies you would watch over and over (in no particular order):
1. The Sixth Sense
2. The Christmas Story
3. Raising Arizona
4. Animal House
Four Places you have lived:
1. Auburn, WA
2. Barnegat, NJ
3. Huntsville, AL
4. Hermitage, TN
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. My Name is Earl
2. Most Extreme Challenge (on Spike TV)
3. Monster Machines
Four Places You want to visit 'before you die:
3. Costa Rica
Four of your favorite books:
1. "Guns, Germs, and Steel" by Jared Diamond
2. "The Botany of Desire" by James Polland
3. "The Name of the Rose" by Umberto Eco
4. "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" by J.K. Rowling
Four places you have been on vacation: 1. Jamaica
3. Sanibel Island
4. San Diego
Four websites I visit daily:
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian, especially good ol' spaghetti with marinara sauce
3. Chiaroscuro – Brazilian/Argentine bar-b-que
4. Ice Cream
Four places I would rather be right now (in no particular order):
1. a pool in a warm sunny place
2. the Playboy mansion
3. in the yard planting flowers
4. at the batting cages
Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
It wasn't on the list, but here's a picture of one of my four favorite places that I've ever visited. In case you were wondering, it's Dubrovnik in Croatia.
See? I totally knew you would get that!
Are you gonna be there in Huntsville whatever the hell weekend it's supposed to be?
Word Verification: fcrmp
What it sounds like to fart while sitting on top of a carboard box
But *I* figured it out ... how coincidental!
Did I tag you Steve? Sorry about that I think that section was just a left-over from me copying it from Pam.
Kender - I'm still puzzled-n-confused so I'm going to stop thinking now.
My word for the day is "psnpiam". That's what the orderly asks you to do in the hospital bed when you're not well enough to walk to the toilet.