Monday, March 20, 2006

 

'Membrance Monday - March 21, 2006

It's been a long time since I've done a Remembrance Monday. So it's time to do another one.

I'm on another fricken business trip, this time to Seattle, for meetings with the big-M. (Big-M is a euphemism for the world's largest software company, headquartered in the Pacific Northwest.) Now don't get me wrong, I like the Big-M and like trips up here. But I'm just worn out from too much travel. On top of the fatigue and travel, I'm suffering from a nasty case of poison ivy. Oh joy!

So anyway, I'd like to talk about a few things I'm thankful for today.

1. I'm thankful for an incredible King Salmon dinner I had at McCormick & Schmick's in Bellevue, WA this evening. It was de-vine!

2. I'm thankful for my big beautiful backyard which brings me so much pleasure. The kids didn't like our new place quite so much as the old when we first moved in. But they really are growing to love the creek. And Dylan and Emily have made two really cute vine swings in the backyard that everybody loves.

3. I'm incredibly thankful for my son, Dylan. He's the mud-master lately. He made the biggest vine swing in the backyard and also the launch stand. It is such a blast!

4. I'm incredibly thankful for my girls: Emily, Anna Lynn, and Katie Jo. They're so much fun and such a joy to me. They're always comforting and sweet. And Emily in particular is such a big help around the house so much.

Well, those are my main joys in life right now.

More in a day or two....

-Kev

Comments:
yay for me! yay for mud! yay for vines! yay for DAD!
 
I've been trying to get ahold of you all day. Turn on your phone, girly-girl! Luvya, -Dad
 
WHAT in tarnation is Dylan doing with those things in his hair?!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?