Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Haircut Extravaganza

Now that I've lost so much hair, I try to just keep it short and simple. (This is me at Anna Lynn's birthday party.)

Dylan and Emily, on the other hand, have the long and luxuriant hair of the young. They really surprised me by asking me to take them to get their hair cut.

When I dropped Dylan off at school, one of his buddies cried out dramatically from the steps of the school "Dylan, your hair?!? NoooooOOOOOooooo!!!" Dylan had a good reason for the haircut. He has several small roles in the upcoming school play, "Bye Bye Birdie", that required a short haircut. Despite cutting off his lovely locks, I think he's lookin' really good.

Emily is looking much more ladylike these days too. She chose to get a cut with more wave and body to it. I think she looks very mature these days with her glasses as well.

I'm so proud of these good looking, smart, and hardworking kids!

-Zebraman


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?