Monday, April 24, 2006

 

You just gotta wonder...

...why some people don't think when they name a new business!?!

Now, mind you, I'm of the mind that the name of a business is probably of minimal importance to the long term success of a business. However, there are some names that just defy logic. A good example of that was brought to my attention by my buddy Don McEachern, who's big in the marketing industry. We were talking about local marketing executives and he told me that he'd met many of them 'back in the day' when "Cherry Banger" was big.

"Beg your pardon???"

"Uh, that's not a frat-house party song. That was a big marketing firm in Nashville back in the 80's and 90's," replied Don.

I was, needless to say, speechless.

Welcome to Flashback-ville, I'm the mayor. So, while I was sitting at the stop light on North Mount Juliet Road and Lebanon Road, I saw the following:



I'm just sayin'...

-Kev


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?