Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

New Nicknames for the Lil Critters

They're just so cute! I have to post more pictures of them. It comes with the job of being dad!

They have new nicknames by the way. One is Silvertooth and the other is Snaggletooth. Can you figure out which is which?

John Brown once wrote, "There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his children, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a blanket that feels like love itself." I hope these little critters feel cozy and warm in the blanket I made for them.

With all of the bickering the older kids do, I sometimes wonder if they can feel that blanket too. On the other hand, I don't know of any brothers & sisters of so close an age who did not bicker constantly. But when they get older, it seems like they love each other more than anybody else. I'm praying for that day!

Hugs,

-Kev



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?