Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

Shoppin' Spree

December is when I usually get serious about what's under the Christmas tree for the kids. Finding the time to shop is tough unless you're willing and able to drag the kids along with you. My choice is to make the shopping trips as fun as possible rather than a bummer for both me and the kids.

The hat and sunglasses department was a natural place to play and have some fun. Here's Emily doing a little posing for the camera. You may just be able to make out the crumpled wad of coats in the shopping cart behind her. Well, not everyone is energized by shopping. Those coats actually conceal something more... Anna Lynn (whose hand is just barely visible) is napping. LOL!
Of course, Katie Jo has as much energy as a thermonuclear bomb. She never slowed down the entire time and tried on every hat, scarf, and necklace in the place.
We had a good time and found some gifts for folks on our list. However, it's very hard for me to find the time to do some shopping for them because they're always with me. Since I travel for work on the weeks they're with their mom, it's a struggle to find time for secret shopping trips.
Still, I wouldn't trade my time with them for anything in the world.
Cheers,
-Kevin

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?