Friday, July 17, 2009

 

Sweet Sixteen

What a Beautiful Baby Girl!

All those years ago, I knew that Emily would grow up to be something special. Smart and observant, she didn't talk much as a baby, preferring instead to let her brother speak for her.

She broke hearts everywhere she went - including mine. Maybe it's a dad thing, but the moment she was born, I blurted "Now I've got to worry about her dating!" But I have to say, having a daddy's girl is one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

I love you, Emily! Happy sweet sixteen! You've matured so much and filled my heart with pride over the huge strides you've made.

You rock! Forever yours,

-Dad

Labels:


Comments:
time to driiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!! XD

love you, dad :]
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?