Wednesday, April 11, 2012

 

Spring SQL Cruise

I was especially blessed to be chosen as a speaker and instructor for SQLCruise.com.

The SQLCruise concept is simple - let's hold classes for IT professionals on a cruise ship.  We conduct our classes while at sea and, when in port, we conduct some outings and generally have fun.


This trip we went to the Bahamas, the Netherland Antilles, and the US Virgin Islands.  Here's one of the vistas on St Maartins.  Fun snorkeling between the beach on those two islands too!


One of the attendees knew me and even had one of my embarrassing rockstar shirts that Quest made up a year or two ago:


Thanks Bill!  You're keeping me humble.  [grin]

I look forward to doing another cruise this summer from Seattle to Anchorage! 

-Kev

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?